- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Type: Seaweed
- CAS No.: 9005-32-7
- MF: (C6H8O6)n
- EINECS No.: 232-680-1
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- State: Liquid
- Application: agriculture
- Brand Name: Seawinner
- Certification: ISO9001:2000,ISO14001:1996,IMO
- Type: Liquid
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||200 Liters/drum required by customers|
|Delivery Detail:||3 weeks|
Specificationsorganic fertilizer ,SEAWINNER 818 Bio- Root Promoter, effectively promote root system growth. Used by spraying and irrigation.
3.2 SEAWINNER 818 Bio-RootPromoter (Seaweed Fertilizer)
Product character: Dark brown liquid, pH= 6-8, specific gravity: 1.15-1.20
Seaweed extract: 200 g/L, organic matter: 50 g/L, N: 60 g/L, P205: 25 g/L, K20: 60 g/L, micro-element: 5 g/L.
Promote crops root system growth, inhibit deleterious bacilli in soil, increase crop root systems resistance to disease, boost up conservation ability of soil, increase seeds rate of germinate, degrade pesticide residue.
Applied crops: Cotton, rice, corn, wheat, vegetable, watermelon, melon, fruit trees.
Method of application:
1. For soybean, cotton, corn, wheat etc., Irrigate root for one time after dilution of 500-800 times and spray for one time after dilution of 800-1000 times during baby period of crops.
2. For rice, irrigate root for one time 3-4 days prior to the transplant and dip root after dilution of 500-800 times while transplanted.
3. For fruit trees, in the spring and autumn, irrigate the basic fertilizer after dilution of 500-800 times and cover with soil. Dip root after dilution of 500-800 times while transplanted.
1. Stir equally and completely before usage.
2. The good result can be received if used together with weak acidic pesticide and weak alkaline pesticide.
3. Good effect can be received if used in the morning or in the evening.
4. Respray if raining is available within 6 hours after spraying.
Validity: Two years.
Packing: 200 Liters/drum or required by customers
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|